iPod is the most loved digital gadget by millions of people across the world for its reputation, style and sophisticated features it offers. People use iPod to save their favorite photos, videos and most loved music tracks. However a small blunder is enough to take away your valuable pictures and files stored on iPod. One such problem can happen due to accidental deletion of photos from iPod. Let us say you connect your iPod to computer for copying photos, but while iPod pictures are pasted onto the computer hard drive, you may suddenly delete photos from iPod. You didn’t realize that photos need to be on the iPod until they copied to the computer. What next? Simple you actually deleted the beloved pictures from iPod which you did not back up recently.
It is nightmare to delete the memorable pictures because of your impatience. No use of regretting now, you have to do something now to undeleted pictures from iPod before you lose them permanently. In utter disappointment, you think can I retrieve deleted pictures from iPod? Relax, the answer is YES…. It is definitely possible to get back deleted pictures from iPod, provided they are not overwritten on iPod. So you need to stop using the iPod device. You can find third party tools available over the internet to help you in this purpose. Here is a deleted picture recovery tool that is referred by many expert professionals to rescue and restore deleted image files that are deleted from iPod under any given circumstance. Also if you are bothered about how to restore deleted images from computer?, then deleted photo recovery tool turns out to the best choice.
To carry and see their beloved pictures, many of the users prefer to use digital gadgets like iPods. IPod has a good color display, which offers the best look of your favorite pictures whenever you like. Though its reliable, there are many cases where users have unintentionally erased the priceless photos stored on iPod in several instances. Some of them are as listed below.
- When you hit Delete button in haste while previewing photos, then photos will be deleted from iPod in seconds
- iPod photos can deleted due to incorrect handling of iPod or when connected to the computer for synchronizing iPod files with iTunes.
- While using cut and paste commands for moving files from iPod to computer
- Accidentally formatting iPod and other human errors
Once you realize that images are deleted from iPod, you should stop adding or saving new files to iPod. Do not lose the hope and take the help of deleted photo recovery software to successfully retrieve iPod images. Connect the iPod to the computer, download and install the demo version of this software on your Windows PC and startup recovery process. In a few mouse clicks, you can see the list of images that you have deleted from iPod. This tool comes with attractive and user friendly interface, using which even a novice user can do iPod photo recovery on his own. It will also allow you to preview the recovered pictures from iPod before saving them. Another useful aspect of using this tool is that, it is possible to recover deleted pictures from Android Smartphones and tablets on Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems. The deleted picture can be of various file formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF including RAW images. If any user who is eager to know about deleted JPEG file recovery can visit the provided link http://www.recoverdeletedpicture.com/jpeg-file-recovery.html.
Deleted photo recovery from iPod
- Deleted picture recovery utility is designed with powerful scanning algorithms to identify and recover all popular photo formats from iPod.
- It will restore popular photo files PNG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, BMP, GIF and PSD that are supported by most of digital devices.
- It's rated as the best software to recover deleted photos from digital camera to bring back different RAW image file formats supported by professional digital camera brands like Canon, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Olympus, Pentax, Kodak, etc.
- This software rigorous scans the iPod disk sector to identify and recover deleted, lost or missing files from iPod Nano, iPod Mini, iPod Classic and iPod Shuffle models on Windows as well as Mac computers.
- It can be used to recover pictures from flash cards in a very less span of time and effort.
- In addition to pictures, you can also get back various video and music file formats from iPod by using their unique file signatures.
- You can even recover deleted pictures from HTC Sensation Android Smart phones, memory cards, USB drives, hard drives, external hard drives on both Windows and Mac platforms.
- The Mac version of deleted picture recovery utility works well to recover deleted photos from iPod or other storage drives on Mac computers installed with latest Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion operating systems.
- This tool can also recover photos that are accidentally deleted from your camera with ease. Visit here to find out more information about camera photo recovery: http://www.recoverdeletedpicture.com/accidentally-deleted-photos-from-camera.html
Follow the steps as given below to recover deleted pictures from your iPod:
1: Download the deleted photo recovery software on the your Windows computer. Connect the iPod from which you have deleted pictures to the computer. Run the software and select Recover Photos from the main page of the software.
Figure A: Welcome Screen
2: Select Recover Deleted Photos from the second screen shot of the software in order to retrieve deleted pictures. Select the iPod as storage drive to start the scanning of iPod for the deleted photos.
Figure B: Select iPod
3: The recovered file list after scanning the iPod can be viewed by selecting desired photo file from the list, right clicking on it and using preview option. If the result is satisfactory, then you can save the recovered pictures by purchasing the full version of deleted photo recovery software.
Figure C: List of Recovered Pictures