Can you retrieve deleted pictures on Android Smartphone?
Android is an operating system for mobile devices like Smartphones and tablet computers. Smartphones such Samsung Galaxy series, HTC, Sony Xperia, Motorola, Micromax and others runs on Android OS. Basically Android OS is developed by Handset Alliance led by Google, which made cell phones much smarter than before. Hence Android Smartphones has now become the number one choice for many users across the globe. Despite these benefits, Android data loss seems also more common than earlier. The reasons for data loss may vary from human mis-operations to technical errors. People often suffer from loss of data like photos, videos and music tracks from Android Smartphones.
Let us take a scenario, where you capture many pictures on your family trip using your Smartphone and while previewing them, you decide to delete some images which you feel as not good. But in this process, you may delete important pics by accidentally selecting and deleting them in seconds. You feel awful after deleting your favorite pictures and you will wondering is there any possibility to recover those deleted pictures from Android phone??? Yes, deleted photo recovery software is there to get back pictures deleted from external memory (memory card) used in Android Smartphone. This works compatibly on both Windows and Mac operating systems to recover various image formats supported by Android phones.
Reasons for deletion of photos from Android Smartphones
- Using Delete option: You could have clicked on Delete option by mistake, while previewing photos on your Smartphone. Later when you go to the gallery and check for images you could not find even a single image and they are gone from the phone.
- Deleting pictures when connected to PC: When you connect your Android Smartphone to computer for file transfer or deletion of unwanted files to free its space on the memory card, there is chance of erasing important images from the phone by accident.
- Formatting memory card: When you unintentionally press Format option rather than some other option, then it deletes complete files and folders from memory card used in your Smartphone.
When you delete pictures from Android phone due to any of these reasons, then there is no option available to retrieve pictures and you have to rely on deleted picture recovery tool to accomplish photo recovery from Android Smartphone on Windows or Mac OS after deletion. Moreover, this deleted photo recovery is a best solution to those who are worried about how can I retrieve deleted pictures from my digital camera to get back RAW photo files like CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, SR2, ORF, KDC, RAF, DNG, PEF, etc.
Note: However make sure that you have not used your Android phone, from which you accidentally deleted pictures for taking new pictures or saving new files. Because further read/write operations on the memory card may reduce the chances of picture recovery. Also it will result in overwriting of the space occupied by deleted photos on memory card with new data and lead to permanent loss of pictures. Download and install the demo version of deleted picture recovery software on your Windows computer, connect Android phone as an external drive to it via a data cable and carry out simple steps to restore deleted pictures from Android. You can preview recovered pictures before saving them onto the desired storage drive.
What are the advantages of using deleted picture recovery software?
- It has simple and easy to use interface to help users without any technical knowledge to perform deleted image recovery in few mouse clicks.
- It has the ability to retrieve deleted, lost or formatted pictures from your Android based Smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy Y, S2, Note, Google Nexus, HTC Desire V, HTC Rezound, y Xperia and other Smartphones.
- This tool will make use of key feature called file signature search to identify and recover photos based on their unique file types.
- It can restore JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TIF, BMP, PSD and RAW image formats from memory cards used in various digital devices such as Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, etc.
- You will be able to recover images from corrupted SD card, MicroSD card, MiniSD card, SDHC card and SDXC card.
- In addition, it will let you recover pictures, videos and music files from XD card, CF card, MMC and Memory Sticks on Windows 7, XP, Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
- Other than memory cards, you can restore deleted photos from USB drive, hard drive, iPods, memory cards after unknowingly formatting.
- Deleted image recovery tool, can be used to restore media files (photos, videos and songs) from Android Smartphones on Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion machines.
Follow few steps as given below to recover deleted pictures from Android Smartphones:
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your computer. Download and install free demo version of Android Recovery software for picture. After installation select either “RECOVER DELETED FILES” or “RECOVER LOST FILES” from main screen.
Step 2: Select the Android device from where you need to recover pictures. Software starts scanning process.
Step 3: Once scanning process is over, you can view recovered photo in “FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW”.