Are you not able to locate any of your pictures in your system’s hard drive? Or you have lost or deleted few important pictures from your USB drive or from other multimedia storage devices?
If you are facing any kind of above mentioned problem, then in that case you don’t need to worry about it. Deletion and loss of pictures is very common problem. You can always recover all your deleted and lost pictures within few minutes. But for that, you need to know the correct recovery procedure. Practically, if you have accidentally deleted any picture from your system’s hard drive, then you can easily restore it back from Recycle Bin or Trash as per your OS. But in case if you deleted any picture using combination of Shift + Delete button in Windows or emptied from Trash in Mac, then your picture will get deleted permanently. In this case you cannot restore deleted pictures back manually, for which you need to use reliable picture recovery tool, using which you can safely and efficiently perform deleted image recovery from computer. Similarly, if you have deleted or lost any picture file from USB drive or any other multimedia storage device then also you need to take the help of reliable deleted picture recovery application to quickly recover deleted picture from USB drive.
But before using any picture recovery tool, make sure that your picture file has been deleted for permanently. For this purpose, cross check its availability by scanning its destination location. If you are not able to find that particular picture file, then you must use third party picture recovery tool. Now, if you are thinking which best picture recovery tool then I would like to introduce our efficient and highly advanced picture recovery software.
This software’s main motto is to recover deleted picture from various kind of storage drive. The software is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS. It has been awarded with many prestigious awards for its excellent performance. Moreover, our software has been reviewed and recommended by most of the industry experts. The satisfied customers have expressed their experience by mean of reviews and testimonials.
Some common Circumstances under which your picture may get deleted or lost
- Deleting any picture file using combination of Shift + Delete button in Windows OS or Shift + Command + Delete keys in Mac OS
- Abruptly pulling out the memory card from card reader or from camera in between the transfer process
- Accidentally pressing “Delete All” button while previewing files on camera can be responsible for file deletion
- Accidentally pressing format card option in the camera due to which memory card gets formatted resulting in loss of stored pictures
- Capturing photos, videos when the camera / camcorder has very low level of battery
- Accidentally formatting memory card on the Windows OS or Mac machine
- Improper execution of the copying process due to any kind of interruption leads to the deletion of the pictures
- Corruption of iPhoto library of the Macintosh system can be responsible for deletion of the stored pictures
- Using any third party photo editing tool can also leads to the deletion of the picture if the process gets interrupted due to any reason
- Power failure during copying process can be the reason for the loss of the picture file
- Switching off the camera due to low level of battery during transfer process can also leads to the deletion of the picture file
- Using same memory card in different types of camera can also be accountable for loss of data
In order to combat with above mentioned scenarios of deletion and loss of picture files, you need powerful and advanced picture recovery tool. In this context, our software is the best compared to other. The functionalities of our software are highly advanced and better compared to other third party picture recovery tool. Our software supports wide range of popular camera and camcorder brands such as Canon, Kodak, Olympus, Sony, Casio, Samsung, Minolta, Panasonic, Sigma, Pentax, Fujifilm and many more. Besides these camera and camcorder brands, our software also supports recovery of large range of audio, video and photo file formats. As long as you have recover deleted picture software, no need to worry about how to recover accidentally deleted raw SR2-SRW file and other raw photo files.
Immediate steps that need to be taken after you lose your picture file
- Do not store any new data to the same drive or to the same location from where you have lost your picture file. If you do so, then the chances of recovery becomes very less as it overwrites the deleted data with the new data
- Avoid using the affected memory card for storing any new picture file as it reduces the chances of deleted picture recovery
- Take the help of the experts if you do not know anything regarding the procedure of the recovery process
Outstanding features of professional picture recovery software
- It has a powerful scanning mechanism that scans and recovers photos, videos and audio files from the selected drive within short period of time
- It supports recovery of multimedia files from FAT, NTFS, HFS and HFS+ partition / volumes respectively
- Retrieve multimedia files from IDE/SATA/SCSI hard drives, USB hard drives, memory cards, MP3 players, memory cards, camcorders, memory sticks, etc
- Moreover, using this software you can retrieve deleted pictures from iPod Mini, iPod Classic and iPod Nano after accidentally deletion of files or formattting of iPods on both Windows and Mac computers.
- Facilitates to perform lost picture retrieval from corrupt SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card and CF card
- It is highly compatible with all popular versions of both Windows and Mac OS such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or Windows 2008 of Windows OS and Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion) of Mac OS
- It can efficiently recover deleted picture and other multimedia files from corrupted and formatted multimedia storage devices
- Rescue audio, video and photo files from those drives / volumes which are having BAD sectors
- It can retrieve CRW picture files along with CR2, TIF, PEF, X3F, RAW, NEF etc.
Steps of picture recovery procedure
Step 1: Download and Install free version of this software and launch it by clicking on the desktop icon
Step 2: Once the software gets launched, click on "Recover Photos" option from the main window. As soon as you are done with it, a new window will appear where you need to select your recovery mode option. Click on any one option "Recover Deleted Photos"
Step 3: Once you are done with selecting an appropriate recovery option, you need to select the affected hard drive from where you have lost or deleted your photo file. After selecting, click on "Next" button
Step 4: The software will start its recovery process immediately. Once the recovery process gets over, you will get list of recovered photos
Step 5: Evaluate the recovered pictures using preview option of the software. If you are happy with the results obtained using demo version, purchase the full version to save recovered photos
Useful precautionary measures for future prospective
- Don’t use digital camera for clicking pictures or recording videos when camera is low on battery. Try to keep sufficient amount of battery level in your camera in order to execute copying process successfully
- Never remover memory card abruptly from camera or from card reader at the time of copying process in order to protect your most valuable pictures from getting lost
- Never use the affected memory card in future for storing new files. This will reduce the chances of recovery as the lost data on memory card gets overwritten with new files
- Be careful while previewing pictures. Avoid previewing pictures at a faster speed in order to avoid accidental pressing of Delete All button
- Use updated anti-virus program in order to keep your system virus free